Ponds Perfect Colour Complex Naturals Review

1 comment

Admittedly, I never really had a skin care regimen. In fact, I probably didn't really understand the importance of it. Partly because I never really had major skin problems and because, honestly I am a bit lazy. Also being forever broke, I really can't afford any fancy expensive stuff.

Whilst doing my makeup course I learnt about the importance of s good skin care regimen, and being obviously broke I opted for something very affordable. Enter - Ponds Colour Complex Naturals!

What drew me to it was that for all three products, cleanser, toner and face cream it cost less than R100.

Also, it is part of their naturals range, containing green tea extracts. Which I figured would be good for my skin.

So far I am very happy with this product. I like the packaging, the fragrance is nice and fresh. The cleanser is quite gentle for a foam cleanser. As you know foam cleansers can be a bit harsh and leaves your skin feeling tight. As I have dry skin, I would prefer a more gentle milk or cream cleanser, but honestly I have no complaints with this product.

The toner works very well, I always notice the excess dirt coming off and also removes the excess cleanser.

The face day cream moisturisers gently, with the added benefit of UV protection and leaves my skin feeling soft and looking smoother.

I have been using these products for the past month and I am very pleased with the results.

Ciao for now,
Tiffany  

1 comment:

  1. I dont find this ponds anymore, they stopped selling it . So sad!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.