Makeup Mishap

2 comments


What started out as a makeup mishap, turned into a popping eye sensation! If I do say so myself :)

So, I had planned to do a fabulous winged tipped liner, using my black shimmer eye-shadow and an angled brush. Now I know, that one should use a liquid liner, but I wanted something a little softer, but still dramatic.

Well, I realised that I had drawn the winged tip too low and attempted to draw another one, without removing the incorrect one. I then noticed that it looked like I was drawing in eyelashes, similar to doll makeup and since it was with an eye-shadow, it was not too harsh. In fact as I continued making lines, it looked as if my lashes were creating the shadow.

So naturally I did the same on the other eye, and I love the final result :)


I finished the look off with a white/gold shimmer eye-shadow on the lid, contouring makeup in the crease of the eye, loads of mascara, soft blush and nude lip.

I would love to hear from you and how you changed a makeup mishap into something fab :)

Ciao for now

Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. It looks amazing ! Really loving the bold eye

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Candice :) Love it when I can rescue a look from disaster, lol.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.