Revlon Photoready Eyeshadow

2 comments

As a makeup artist and confessed selfie addict, I need good quality makeup that is pigmented enough to show up clearly on my photo's. This is always a challenge, when you can't afford the really good quality stuff.

Revlon Photoready Eyeshadow, promises to do that and so much more. Each pallette contains 3 highly pigmented eyeshadows and a sparkle top coat. I know, that matte finish makeup is the in thing, but I just love to shimmer :)


My only problem is that are just too colours many to choose from, I can't seem to make up my mind!

Whereas, I am always also looking out for a bargain, and admittedly would not normally pay R200 for such a small palette, but it's most definitely on my wishlist and 'musthaves', to take my makeup hopefully to the next level! 

How photo ready are you?

Ciao for now,
Tiffany


2 comments:

  1. I have seen these but have yet to pick up any to try! Definitely need to try a couple out.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shireen, well if you do get before me, I would love to hear what you think of it :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.