AVON Mocha Latte Quad Eyeshadow - Review

4 comments


This is my favourite makeup must have. I have had it since forever and a day and yes, it has lasted. The packaging is very stylish and the and there are 2 matte shades and 2 with a slight shimmer. The colours are perfect to create different looks, from soft natural to darker bold, but not too bold. I find these the perfect shades for autumn, especially for everyday wear.


Another little makeup trick is I use it to do contouring as well, using the lightest shade as a highlighter and the second lightest shade to contour with. I also use the darkest shade in the palette to fill in my brows. This is looks more natural and not as harsh as using a pencil.

The best part of it is the price, regular price is R136 but you can get it on special for as little as R90, which suits my pocket just fine.


In short I absolutely love this palette and to top it all off, Avon has so many other shades that I cannot wait to try out.

Ciao for now
Tiffany

4 comments:

  1. Great neutral shades. The packaging looks gorgeous too. xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Talisa :) Hearing from you has inspired me to keep going with the blog, cause I have been sooo busy. But will be posting something new soon ;)

      Delete
  3. what is the name of color name of this please

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.