Prime Time

Leave a Comment
This weeks Friday Find, I happened to find under the Christmas tree, hahaha.

 My awesome sister, knowing how much I love and just need need need to have makeup, bought me a primer from Woolworths. The awesome thing about Woolworths beauty products is that they are not animal tested, has no harsh ingredients so it is gentle on the skin and an added bonus is that it is safe for the environment.

Me, all primed and ready for the weekend! 
So the primer is “Face smoothing primer”. It feels so smooth when applying. The texture is very lightweight and non-greasy on my skin. I even use it as an eye makeup primer and it most definitely brings out the colours more brightly of my makeup. You only need to use a tiny drop, about half the tip of your finger, which also means the product will last a long time.

Thanks Donnecetia(that’s my sister) and Woolies for this awesome product


Ciao for now, Tiffany  

















          

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.