Operation Bag Removal!

Leave a Comment

As we journey through life we tend to gather theoretical "baggage". And it seems that as we grow older, that theoretical "baggage" can manifest itself in a physical form.

What am I rambling on about? The bag(gage) of course that has started to develop under my eyes!

Yes folks, much to my horror, I have discovered that I have bags! Not Gucci or Louis Vuitton, but hideous sagging blueish brown bags under my eyes! (My daughter thinks I'm over exaggerating and being a bit melodramatic, as usual.....but judge for yourself. See pic below, but be warned, not for sensitive viewers!)

I know that over the years I have taken for granted that I have been blessed with good skin, and now in my mid thirties have realised , as I see little wrinkles, crows feet and now bags forming, that I need to take better care of my skin.

So I have decided to find the trick, cream or beauty hack that will forever remove my bags. Any tips and advice is much appreciated, in fact I do request it!

I will be posting the results of all the methods and am hopeful in my quest!

Let OPERATION BAG REMOVAL commence!              

Ciao for now,    
Tiffany
Sulky, sad....need help with them bags :(


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.