Bringing Sexy Back!

Leave a Comment

I am sure that every girl owns at least one item that makes her feel very sexy when ever she wears it. It could be that dress that fits just right, that sexy pair of stiletto's or that perfume that smells soooooo good.

Well for me, it's my red lipstick! Whenever I wear it I find myself checking out my pouty lips in my irresistible reflection, with Justin Timberlakes 'Sexy back' playing in my head.

I know "She's so vain" but there is nothing wrong with feeling good about the way you look. We usually focus so much on the negatives in our lives especially what we don't like about our own bodies, so I say...if you feeling down or blue..go on, get your sexy on! Put Your freakum dress on even if it's the middle of the week and you going no where, you sexy little thang you! :)

Ciao for now, Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.